Identification with Christ in baptism is expected of every believer. A one-time class is required for anyone desiring to be baptized. Elmbrook Church practices believers’ baptism by immersion.
- The next baptism is July 14, at 12:30 pm immediately following third service. Weather permitting, this will be an outdoor baptism, held in the pond. This will be our only outdoor baptism in 2013.
- Fall baptism will be held November 17. Details and orientation class information coming soon!
- A required one-time orientation class is held in advance of each baptism. Several classes offered…just pick the one that works best with your schedule! Orientations for baptism will be held Sunday, June 2 (8-9 am); Wednesday, June 5 (5:30-6:30 pm); Sunday, June 9 (8-9 am); or Sunday, June 16 (8-9 am).
- The baptism candidate form, below, includes a chance to write your faith story, and is to be filled out following the orientation class, but prior to baptism. If you prefer to write it out and upload your own document, you can do that as well at the bottom of the form.
- If you have questions, contact Darlene 262.797.6413; email@example.com
what about younger children?
Parents of grade school children, please contact Andrea Hopgood at firstname.lastname@example.org for info regarding children’s baptism.
Parents of infants need to contact Stephanie Dillemuth at email@example.com for information regarding parent/child dedication.